The Men's Ministry has a variety of programs aimed to build relationships among men of all ages.
Shoulder-to-shoulder serves GBC family members who are unable to take care of basic home and yard upkeep. We assist with small home repair and home maintenance projects. In addition to serving the GBC family, we also aim to build relationships among men of all ages as they labor shoulder-to-shoulder in the kingdom.
Priority is given to:
- Single or functionally single mothers
- Families in need
- General projects at GBC
Contact the Men's Ministry to volunteer to work on this team or to notify us of a need within the GBC family.
- Bring Back the Glory is a new series that will challenge every believer to seek the manifest presence of God. We will study the life of David and his passionate…
Support Groups Understanding Relationships and Forgiveness Instructor: Chuck HannafordAre you experiencing the power of God in your life? Not if you remain…
- Prayer is the barometer of spiritual health and maturity for every true disciple of Jesus Christ. Jesus reminds us that “Man shall not live by bread alone, but…
- August 15-16, 2014 $100 - Register Now There are few more satisfying masculine experiences than the feel of a nice, sharp blade slicing smoothly through…
- English Classes to Fit Your Schedule Wednesday Night Classes Every Wednesday, August - May 6:00-7:30 p.m. Room # W110 (Acts 1:8 Center) Germantown Baptist Church …