The Germantown Baptist Church Senior Adult Ministry provides a variety of ministries and activities to and by Senior adults:
- Assisted Living: serves assisted living facilities in our area
- Senior Adult Choir
- Homebound Seniors
- Helping Hands: assists church members with minor home repairs and other needs
- Nursing Home Ministry: serves seven nursing homes in our area
- Urges Seniors to actively share their faith with others and lead their friends to exercise saving faith in Jesus Christ.
- Enables Seniors to enjoy a full and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, fellowship with one another and with persons of all ages in the congregation.
- Encourages Seniors to maintain consistent and joyful involvement in life changing Bible study and Christ centered worship.
- Coordinates the consistent use by Seniors of their spiritual gifts and Christian experience to minister to the church and to others in the community.
- Encourages Senior participation in enjoyable activities and trips in a Christ centered atmosphere.
- Provides appropriate Christian care and encouragement to Seniors during times of difficulty and loss.
- Bring Back the Glory is a new series that will challenge every believer to seek the manifest presence of God. We will study the life of David and his passionate…
Support Groups Understanding Relationships and Forgiveness Instructor: Chuck HannafordAre you experiencing the power of God in your life? Not if you remain…
- Prayer is the barometer of spiritual health and maturity for every true disciple of Jesus Christ. Jesus reminds us that “Man shall not live by bread alone, but…
- FOR EVERYONE Dinner. Faith Building – 4:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.Join us for a delicious fellowship meal in the Faith Building. Cost is $6 for adults and $4 for children…
For more information, contact the Senior Adult Ministry team.
A long time member of Germantown Baptist Church, John is a native of Long Beach, California. He earned his undergraduate degree from Union University where he double majored in Communication Arts and Religion. He is experienced in both broadcast and corporate communications and has served in youth, music, and recreation ministries. John and his wife Sandra have two children, Mark and Katie. John is thankful for his faith family and friends at GBC and is expecting to see the Lord do a mighty work among His people as we work faithfully to give expression to the Great Commission.